Kimono fundraiser – kimono, gifts, jewelry, Art

Time:

12-4 PM

Pepco Edison Place Gallery – 702 8th street NW Washington DC 20078 (map)

Description

A sale of Vintage Japanese kimono, new cotton Japanese kimono and kimono inspired gifts plus a sale and book signing of “Kimono- Vanishing Tradition” by co-authors Paul MacLardy and Tena Turner. Proceeds benefits the National Cherry Blossom Festival and Japan-America Socity of Washington DC.

Getting There:

Metro: Gallery Place Chinatown (Use Trip Planner)

Contact Information

E:  ARISEBAZAAR@GMAIL.COM

TwitterFacebook

Paint, Pasta & Philanthropy

Time: 5 PM

Location: i Ricchi DC, 1220 19th Street NW, Washington D.C. (map)

Description: i Ricchi invites you to break away from the typical night out with a potent cocktail of creativity and social connection. This “art happening” to take place on Wed, 3/23, starting at 5:00 PM until the painting’s completion at Ristorante i Ricchi, 1220 19th St, NW; 1 block south of DuPont Circle Metro with free valet parking. Watch and interact with Shawn as he develops his canvas before your eyes. Have a cocktail or glass of wine at reduced Happy Hour prices or stay for a specially priced pasta dinner. The finished painting will then be auctioned, giving those present the opportunity to purchase an original work of art while making a donation to their charity of choice.

Getting There:

Metro: i Ricchi is 1 block south of DuPont Circle Metro with free valet parking (Use Trip Planner)

Contact Information

To learn more visit www.iricchidc.com or call us at 202.835.2021.

TwitterFacebook