April 14, 2017
7 PM – 11 PM
Dock 5 at Union Market, 1309 5th Street NE, Washington DC (map)
Events DC Cherry Blast! is a multi-sensory experience celebrating Japanese culture. On Friday, April 14 from 7pm – midnight, immerse yourself in DC’s vibrant Tokyo night market as Dock 5 at Union Market will be transformed into a busy streetscape that highlights Japan’s dynamic culture and ambiance.
- Night Market: A hustling-bustling, communal marketplace lined with an array of food and artisan vendors – curated by acclaimed Chef Erik Bruner-Yang of Maketto.
- Music Stage: Vibe to the pulsating sounds of live artists and DJs performing all night long.
- Interactive Art Showcase: A spectacular display of works by DC-based artists inspired by Japanese culture and the spirit of the cherry blossoms.
- eSports Lounge: A high-tech arcade exhibiting the dynamic live-action of competitive play from the world’s hottest and fastest growing sports sector.
- VIP Lounge: An exclusive lounge providing an elevated experience for 200 guests including open bar with special cocktail pairings and curated Tokyo street food (VIP ticket required).
Metro- Red Line: NoMa-Gallaudet U