The National Cherry Blossom Festival is the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The 2015 Festival, March 20 – April 12, includes three spectacular weeks and four weekends of events featuring diverse and creative programming promoting traditional and contemporary arts and culture, natural beauty, and community spirit.
The 2015 Festival commemorates the 103rd anniversary of the gift of the cherry blossom trees and the enduring friendship between the United States and Japan. Find Festival press releases below. Click here for the latest updates, and here for a full list of Festival events.
- January 28, 2015: Sing Into Spring Winners Announced
- October 30, 2014: 2015 Festival Programming Announced
- October 30, 2014: 2015 Official Artwork Unveiled
- September 24, 2014: Festival and Japan-America Society of Washington DC plant cherry trees in Arlington, VA
- September 19, 2014: Second Annual Sing Into Spring Vocal Competition Launches