7 PM – 11 PM
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center (map)
Purchase tickets now
Special Pricing – Only 50 Available
- $250 Elevated Admission (includes access to an early reception at 6 PM and give-away bag)
- $180 General Individual Admission
Standard Pricing – Until Sold Out
- $300 Elevated Admission (includes access to a special reception at 6 PM and give-away bag)
- $200 General Individual Admission
- $90 “Budding” Party-goer Admission (for attendees age 21 – 30 / will be required to show proof of age; limited availability)
Known as the springtime affair in Washington, the Pink Tie Party stylishly marks the end of winter and the official beginning of blossom season. Attendees will be delighted and entertained by delicious food and beverage stations, unique entertainment, and the friendly competition of the silent auction. The Pink Tie Party is an event not to be missed as influencers and tastemakers from DC and our region’s professional, sports, social and media communities come together to celebrate the cherry blossoms. Proceeds benefit the National Cherry Blossom Festival, Inc. a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting the beauty of nature and international friendship through year-round programs, events, and education initiatives that enhance our environment, showcase arts and culture, and build community spirit.
Interested in joining the Pink Tie Party Host Committee? Supported by professional event, marketing, and development staff, the Host Committee is charged with the task of helping to garner involvement from industry, community and businesses to execute a successful event. Contact Lillian Iversen for more details.