1- 9 PM; Fireworks display 8:30pm RAIN or SHINE
Southwest Waterfront – 600 Water Street, SW to the Waterfront Park and Titanic Memorial (map)
The event is still scheduled to happen as planned tomorrow (4/9), please check back here for updates.
Enjoy more than eight celebratory hours of free music, family friendly water-related activities, cultural experiences, live entertainment and delicious foods at multiple outdoor venues at the Southwest Waterfront.
CHERRY BLOSSOM PLAZA
• Harris Teeter Experience
• Cherry Blossom Photos – sponsored by Harris Teeter
• DC Dragon Boats and Excursions
• Beer and Cider Garden – sales stop at 8:15 PM, services stops at 8:30 pm
• Product Samples provided – by Harris Teeter and Procter and Gamble
GANGPLANK MARINA/ COPPER BEACH PARK
• Food Truck Rally
• Coffee and Hot Chocolate Samples – sponsored by Dunkin Donuts
• Sailboat Making
• Hot 99.5 Music and Giveaways – special appearance by DJ Toby Knapp from 2-4 PM
• Blossom Art
WATER STREET CIRCLE
• Food Truck Rally and Picnic Area
• Blossom Hair Styles and Photo Shoot – sponsored by Hair Cuttery
• Blossom Ink Temporary Tattoos
• Family Comfort Station sponsored by Pampers, Luvs and Dreft
• Paper Bag Puppets
• T-shirt Crafting – by Harbor Patrol
• Kasa Hat Creations
• Paper Kite Gliders
• Face Painting
• Family Games
• Koi Windsocks
We strongly encourage attendees to take public transportation to the Waterfront area.
Metrorail- Orange/Blue lines to L’Enfant Plaza (0.7 miles to the Festival) or Green line to Waterfront (0.3 miles to the Festival)
Metrobus- There are many options for bus routes near the Festival site. Use the Trip Planner
There is no public event parking on Water Street, SW. Please utilize area parking lots on 4th Street, SW and by L’Enfant Plaza.
Attendees can access the Festival at multiple entry points, including the intersection of Maine Ave. SW and M St. SW as well as via several access points along 4th St SW towards Waterfront Park.
Fireworks Viewing Information: Attendees are encouraged to view the fireworks display along the waterfront closest to the Titanic Memorial. While there will be many vantage points along the waterfront the Waterfront Park is an ideal location. Please proceed to this area well in advance of the show for your safety and exit on walkways to 4th Street SW.