Welcome to the Website of the National Cherry Blossom Festival (“Festival”). The National Cherry Blossom Festival, Inc. (“we” “us”) organizes and manages the Festival and this Website.
When you use the Website, you agree to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully.
Purpose and Use
We provide the Website and the Website’s text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files created by us, our partners, sponsors, and advertisers (“Content”) for educational and informational purposes only.
You agree to use the Website, the Content, and the services provided on the Website (“Services”) only for purposes permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices in your jurisdiction. You agree not to:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, the normal use of the Website by other authorized users, the Content, the Services or the servers and networks associated with the Website;
- Upload any unlawful materials; or
Use the Website in violation of local, state, or national law.
We own the Website, our name, NATIONAL CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL®, NATIONAL CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL PARADE® and related trademarks, service marks, designs and logos that we use on the Website and in commerce (collectively “Properties”).
Unless we give you written permission, you may not copy, sell, trade, use or allow others to use these Properties. Address your questions concerning using our Properties to:
1250 H Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20005
All other trademarks that appear on the Website are owned by their respective owners, and we use them under agreement to refer to those entities and their sponsorship of the Festival.
You understand and agree that you use the Website at your own risk and that we provide the website “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without any express or implied warranties of merchantability, reliability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Also, we do not warrant that:
- The Website will meet your requirements;
- Will operate without interruption or error;
- Content will be accurate or reliable;
- Content will not damage your computer; or
- We will correct Website deficiencies.
You understand that we, our affiliates, partners, sponsors and advertisers will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive damages associated with your use of the Website, or for any loss resulting from
- Your reliance on the Website;
- Your transactions with an advertiser or sponsor on the Website;
- Changes that we make to the Website;
- The deletion, corruption or failure to store your Information or Content; or
- Your failure to provide and maintain accurate Information.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Have no control over and are not responsible for the content or availability of Other Sites;
- Do not represent or warrant anything about goods or services that you may get from Other Sites; and
- Will not be liable for losses or damages incurred as a result of your contact with Other Sites.
Direct your concerns regarding Other Sites to that website’s administrator or webmaster.
Reporting Content Violations
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Content, please send written notice to the address listed under “Contact Us” below that:
- Describes the intellectual property that you believe was infringed (“Infringed Property”) and where the Infringed Property is located on the Website;
- Includes your address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- States that you have a good-faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Infringed Property owner, by its agent, or by law;
- States, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the Infringed Property owner or are authorized to act on their behalf; and
Includes your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any Content.
We may terminate your access to the Website if:
- You breach the Terms or act in a way which we believe shows that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with the Terms;
- We are required to do so by law; or
We decide to discontinue the Website.
These Terms and your relationship with us are governed by District of Columbia law, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the District of Columbia to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms.
Changes to Terms
These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, or additional, communications. From time to time, we may change the Website, these Terms or the Services without prior notice to you. Changes will become effective when we post them to the Website. We will treat your use of the Website after new Terms are published as your acceptance of the new Terms.
Thank you for visiting our Website. If you have questions about our policies, please to contact us at
1250 H Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20005