2014 Festival App Available!
Scan the QR Code to download or visit these links:
Whether you have an Android or iPhone, make the best of the National Cherry Blossom Festival by downloading the free app. Have the Festival in the palm of your hand. Great for advance planning and use in real time, too.
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2014 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
- CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
- PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers. The free Pass is available exclusively at 165 neighborhood Capital One Bank® branches.
- DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
- SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
- NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.