Saturday, April 14, 2018
Please carefully read the below information regarding group tickets:
The annual Washington D.C. National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® starts at 10:00 AM ET and travels along Constitution Avenue from 7th to 17th Streets, NW. The Parade takes place rain or shine.
Reserved, grandstand bleacher seats are available for sale. Reserved, accessible space for persons with ADA disabilities is also available. Please note that accessible seats are limited to one wheelchair and one companion seat, and are no closer to the street or Metro than the regular bleacher seats.
Tickets are $20 each along the general Parade route (where you will see the elements move down Constitution Avenue) and $30 each for the Telecast area (where you will see the actual performances that are filmed for television broadcast).
To order group tickets, please return the following order form with payment information. Please contact LaKia Pug, Administrative Assistant, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for accessible seating requests. Please note that seats are assigned in the order in which payments are received.
January 12, 2018 – Special Offer Deadline
- All orders paid in full will receive two (2) free tickets per 50 tickets ordered. All orders after this date will receive one (1) free ticket per 50 tickets ordered.
February 23, 2018 – Refund Deadline
- All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com No refunds will be given after this date.
March 23, 2018 – Guarantee Deadline
- All group ticket orders must be submitted and paid for; tickets corresponding to orders not finalized by 5:00 PM ET on this date will be released.
April 6, 2018 – Ticket Sales End
- Last day additional seats (if available) may be purchased. Additional seats are not guaranteed to be placed with the original group’s reserved location. All orders must be placed and paid for by 5 PM ET.
April 14, 2018 – Parade Day!
- Bleachers open for seating at approximately 8:30 AM ET. The parade begins promptly at 10 AM ET.